About Australian Spatial Analytics
Australian Spatial Analytics is a data analytics company based in Brisbane, Australia. We help governmental agencies and large companies with data and image extraction services. In short, we help you find the needles in your haystack and turn big data into valuable, actionable insights.
Our company employs a uniquely talented workforce and was established to provide high quality data extraction and analytic services to industry and governments across Australia Pacific.
Click here to book a free Zoom or phone consultation to discuss your needs.
- Protect your data by keeping it onshore.
- First rate quality control and responsiveness
- Exceptional skills in pattern recognition, problem solving and memory retention
- Intimate knowledge of the Australian market
- We make the process easy for you
Australian Spatial Analytics (ASA) is a registered not for profit enterprise. We provide life changing employment opportunities for those with autism. Importantly, we provide a fertile environment where talented individuals with exceptional skills in pattern recognition, problem solving and memory retention can absolutely flourish.
At ASA we love our work, we love our spatial data and we respect our incredibly talented locally sourced staff. Nothing makes up happier than delivering valued solutions to you – our customers
We are proudly data hungry and open for business.
Core Australian Spatial Analytics Objectives:
- Deliver a trusted national operation that provides quality data extraction and analytic services to Industry and Government.
- Expand and build a loyal customer base through high levels of quality and innovation, in proving a top-level domestic operation
- Provide employment and life changing opportunities for those on the autism spectrum and other disadvantaged Australians.
- QUT Social Entrepreneur in Residence 2018/2019
- Founder of Vanguard Laundry Services, 150+ jobs
- Founder of Ability Enterprises 200+ jobs
- Westpac Social Change Fellow 2017
- 30+ years experience in social finance sector.
- Sits on Board of Cape York Partnerships. Founder and former Chair of Asylum Circle.
- Former Qld Director of SVA Australia.
- Harvard MBA
- Executive Director at Wise Foundation, 2007 - 2018
- Director at The Body Shop, 2007 - 2015
- Director at The Big Issue Australia 2000 - 2011.
- Manager Youth Employment Services, Dept. Tourism, 1987 - 1993
- 25+ years experience in science, engineering and technology commercialisation.
- QLD Manager, CRC for Spatial Information 2007-2016
- MBA (New Venture Management)
- General Manager ASA
- Manager of a national employment, training & education non-profit
- Executive of a Disability Employment Services provider
- Analyst in the energy sector
Local spatial data services
Enable local outsourcing and focussed specialist data services whilst managing sovereign and supply chain risk.
Unique model – talented workforce
An effective way to support and achieve social procurement objectives and foster inclusive workplace environments.
Enhanced Customer Experience
An accessible, scalable, on-demand customer experience, free from call centres, time zones, communication latencies, and international management overheads.